There’s nothing more frustrating than dealing with a leak in your business, especially if the damage could have been prevented had you been made aware of the wear and tear taking place above your head. In some cases, businesses have to close or shut down departments so that crews can clean up water or mold and repair or replace flooring, drywall, and other materials.
The solution? Contract with 1st Choice Commercial Roofing for regular inspections and scheduled maintenance. You’ll enjoy the peace of mind knowing your roof is in the care of expert industrial and business roofers.
In addition, thorough roof inspections and the timely repair of regular wear and tear can greatly prolong the life of your roof.
Except in the case of natural disaster, roofing systems don’t fail overnight. Most of the time, repairs have been a long time in the making, and result from one or more of the following:
- Insufficient or lack of professional maintenance
- Repair neglect
- Poorly-executed repairs
- Damage from housekeeping work (such as debris removal)
- Poor workmanship of original installation
- Building additions or improvements
- Change of building use
- Contaminants such as biological growth
- Vandalism or accidental damage
- Thermal expansion and contraction
- Building movement and settling
- Animal damage
A professional roof maintenance program can save you thousands of dollars on emergency repairs or replacement. It will also reduce tenant complaints and the risk of litigation.